In my workshop I make unique ceramic works, experiment with the material and look for different tactile expressions.
In addition to creating my own works, I participate in teaching, various projects and various professional contexts.
It is the curiosity and love of the clay as material that is the driving force as well
studies that provide insight and understanding of the material's possibilities and expressions.
I receive ordering assignments that challenge my professionalism.
I participate in Cros-over collaboration with other disciplines.
The word "diversity" fits well with my work as a potter.
THIS JUST IN
What is going to happen in 2023
- In the spring, a 15 m long artificial wall will be built in Vejle in connection with a new building. I design the wall and it is built by masons specializing in art construction.
- Custom work on a seat stone shaped like a rolled-up bench bite.
- In August-September solo exhibition in Løgumkloster by TEGL - Living Masonry and brick cushions in connection with the church's 800th anniversary.
- In September - October group exhibition with DKoD-Syd in the Nicolai Culture House in Kolding. The theme is "THE JOURNEY"
Permanent exhibitions in
- Workshop shop Vestergade 59 in Odense.
- Sales exhibition in my workshop.
- Exhibition of 6 masonry with brick pictures and relief stones at Egernsund Tile's exhibition space in Egernsund.
- Exhibition of four brickworks at the Catrinesminde Brick Museum